Borders are opening, plans are being made and we’re here to take the stress away from traveling
With our hygiene measures, you’re guaranteed a safe ride to and from the airport:
- Captains are following personal safety protocols and wearing masks at all times.
- After each ride, Captains are cleaning commonly touched areas with Lifebuoy disinfectant wipes. Their cars are also regularly deep cleaned.
We have partnered with Lifebuoy to equip most of our cars with hand sanitizers you can use when getting in and out of your ride, and don’t forget to always wear your mask. Review all travel guidelines and stay up-to-date with Cleartrip’s TravelSafe – the only guide you will need while planning your next trip:
- Know which airlines are operational for outbound and inbound travel to the UAE.
- Review destination restrictions, required approvals, and things to keep in mind before and during travel.
- Learn about the measures airports and airlines are taking to ensure your health and safety
- If you’re planning a staycation in the UAE, familiarise yourself with safety protocols being followed by hotels
Everyday life, made simple.
Things to know:
– Two passengers per ride in Economy, Business, Careem Kids car type
– Three passengers per ride in Max car type for airport rides only