Each kilometer you travel can make a difference when you take advantage of the partnership between Careem and Emirates Skywards. You can earn miles, or redeem some for Careem credit. Your miles, your choice.
Read the instructions below, or watch this short video to set it up and get rewarded from today!
How to earn Skywards Miles with Careem rides:
1. Go to your Careem Wallet
2. Scroll to ‘Earn rewards with partners’ and select ‘Loyalty Program’ followed by ‘Emirates Skywards’
3. Enter your Emirates Skywards membership number and you will successfully link your Careem and Emirates Skywards accounts for life
4. Start earning Skywards Miles with every eligible Careem journey*
How to redeem your Skywards Miles in return for Careem credit:
1. Go to your Careem Wallet
2. Scroll to ‘Topup with partners’ and tap on ‘Emirates Skywards’
3. You’ll be redirected to an Emirates webpage to enter your Emirates Skywards membership number
4. Once logged in, proceed to redeem your Miles and you will receive your unique e-voucher code by e-mail
5. Add your e-voucher code under the ‘Redeem voucher’ section on your Careem app. You can redeem in increments of USD 25 only, equivalent to 4,500 Skywards Miles
Bonus: You can give your e-voucher code as a gift to your friends or family to receive Careem credit 🙂
Yalla let’s go!
Careem Team UAE
• Emirates Skywards members need to register their Emirates Skywards membership number with Careem to earn Skywards Miles on each eligible journey.
• An eligible journey means a trip for which Careem receives payment through cash or credit card*
• To earn Skywards Miles members should have the same name on both their Emirates Skywards and Careem accounts.
• Emirates Skywards members can redeem Skywards Miles for Careem credit via the voucher redemption section on emirates.com
• Skywards Miles can be redeemed for Careem Credit in blocks of USD 25**, equivalent to 4,500 Skywards Miles.
• A combination of Careem credit and cash/credit card is available on each journey.
• Skywards Miles will be instantly redeemed from the member’s account.
• On redeeming Skywards Miles, Emirates Skywards members will receive a Careem credit e-voucher code.
• The Careem credit e-voucher code can be applied to the member’s Careem account via the Careem app.
• Emirates Skywards members can give Careem credit to friends and family as a gift, providing they have a Careem account.
• Careem Credit is valid for 12 months from the date of receiving the e-voucher code.
• Once redeemed, Skywards Miles are non-refundable.
• Redemption opportunities are not extended to Skywards Skysurfers.
• Emirates Skywards programme rules apply.
• Careem users must comply with Careem’s terms and conditions.
* Eligible journeys exclude trips where the member is paying for the journey with Careem credit.
** Charges for Careem services will default to local currency, relevant to the country where services are provided. Any available Careem credit balance will also default to local currency.